#ROADTRACKS (ROAD EYE IN THE PAST) FOR #WP NOW IS BETTER, FASTER, MORE CLEAR
We’ve already told you about the video recorder for your car – Road Eye (DVR) app and now we are glad to announce that a new version has been released. We’ve made some re-branding and renamed it to “Road Tracks”. And this is not just it. Including the renaming we’ve significantly improved recording and playback modes, adding ability to track the route while playing the video, optimized the video upload process. And one more feature is localization for Russian and Ukrainian languages.
Also we’ve added a lot of additional small but useful improvements. The full list you can find below. And the new version is already in Marketplace.
So, what’s new
- Ability to track your position on the map while watching the video.
- Localization for RUSSIAN and UKRAINIAN languages.
Special thanks to our translators Olia Belousova (Russian) and Oleksiy Kuzmenko.
- The ability to delete video from the track, thus keep statistics of the route and not to reserve valuable space on the device.
- The ability to rewind the video in the playback mode.
- Interesting recordings can now be easily shared with friends by uploading them to SkyDrive, or simply share the trip statistics (speed, distance …) in social networks.
- A new live Tile displays the number of tracks in the application and track statistics recently recorded.
So, download, try, share the news with your friends and tell us what else would you like to see in the app!